Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Vacation Day

I had the most wonderful day off yesterday. Got to run some of my favorite errands and took time out for a relaxing facial at my day spa. The Cheese shop below is a favorite destination.


There are so many things to pour over other than the cheese, they have oodles of condiments and some wonderful wines.



The selection of cheeses in this comforting shop is incredible. This photo just part of the two cheese cases that they have. The staff has knowledge of each cheese, its texture, aroma, and taste.


1 comment:

Marguerite said...

Thanks for inviting me to your lovely blog. Hope you're having fun with it. Stay positive (sounds like that's not a problem), post often, and readers will come to see what you're doing.

It still amazes me that so many people come to Stitches of Violet as I consider myself totally boring.

A "100 Things About Me" post is always nice so readers can get to know you.