Friday, August 29, 2008

Rocks N Socks


While strolling thru the parking lot on my way into work I noticed these rocks and immediately recalled a yarn in my stash that had similar color qualities. Blogging has been an amazing experience, I look at the world with different eyes and see possibilities everywhere to share with you. (Some I am sure will be more successful than others).

This has been one of my favorite yarns for awhile now, it has been sitting in my stash, waiting patiently as my sock knitting experience grows so that I can do this yarn justice. I already have a friend in mind as the recipient for this and will be diligently looking for men's sock patterns for it in October. If anyone has worked with this yarn before and knows of a great pattern for it I'm all ears!

No comments: